Simple Ways To Make Your Golf Vacation In Almancil Less Expensive
When money is tight, the first casualty is often golf vacation, but this is your first golf trip with family or friends, and you don’t want to disappoint them. To save money you don’t have to take a short holiday to your nearest golf course; don’t sacrifice your dream golf vacation to Almancil in Portugal. Almancil is a well established golf destination with outstanding golf courses, a good selection of hotels and resorts, and a delightful assortment of sightseeing spots. With the below given saving tips and judicious planning, you can enjoy a golf vacation that’s less expensive, but more memorable.
- Start by being a little flexible with your travel dates. If your schedule permits, plan an off-season golf trip to significantly reduce your vacation expense. Golf courses and accommodation are a lot cheaper during non-peak periods in Almancil.
- If you’re not too particular about the time you play, then we recommend an afternoon play time. Yes, mornings with gentle breeze are ideal and most preferable time of the day, but to save money you can book an afternoon tee time.
- In Almancil, there are golf courses with their own resorts or hotels near them. By staying close to the course, and at a special combo (Golf + Accommodation) rates is certainly a money saver. But, it’s not mandatory. If you can find a less expensive accommodation, cheaper than the resort rates, then go for it.
- Don’t be content playing on just one golf course; to get the best value for the money you spend play at as many courses as possible. The real money saver will be booking tee times at multiple courses at discount rates.
- Prepare your own meals, if possible. Availing accommodation packages without complimentary breakfast can save some cash. A better alternative will be to buy simple lunch or visit a grocery store, get the raw materials, and prepare your own meal at the hotel or villa. Eating at restaurants or fast food joints may seem to be a good idea, but it isn’t worth the money you spend.
- Those looking for holiday deals will find a wide variety of services online, most of them are genuine, and with some research it’s easy to find a comprehensive golf holiday package within your budget. It is important to pick and match, and not to fall for the first good deal you get.
- Hotels and resorts with special rates and an array of amenities attract the most attention, but for a less expensive option trade them for rental apartments and villas. Even for rental homes and villas there are portals on the internet and special concession packages.